Updated Corporate Chat
Communication widget 3CX Live Chat & Talk continues to be actively developed. In Update 1, the widget “hangs” regardless of the transitions between pages and tabs. Now visitors can surf your site, leaving the chat window available for immediate communication.
Interesting features also appeared in the 3CX corporate chat service.
Now the following actions are available for messages (a):
- End chat session – end a chat with a 3CX user (or site visitor).
- Block anonymous user – block user (IP-address) from incoming messages and calls.
- Delete – delete chat.
- Archive – archive chat (transfer to the Archive folder) and delete from the web client interface. In the future, there will be new features related to chat archiving.
- Transfer – select the extension number 3CX (another user) and transfer further communication to it. Convenient when communicating with site visitors, if you need to transfer the conversation started to another specialist.
Also, with the incoming chat, a notification pops up at the user, in which you can quickly respond to the message (b).
If the message came from the site via the 3CX Live Chat & Talk widget, a number of new features are now available.
- The incoming message comes to the 3CX web client interface as a user from the WebVisitor for quick identification.
- If a message arrives on the Agent Queue, a chat group is automatically created, to which all the operators of this Queue are added. Operators see the correspondence with the client and together can respond to him until one of them continues to communicate individually with the client. From the side of the site visitor, this chat is visible as a conversation with one operator named Sender name specified in the widget configuration.
- In the top right menu, the icons of quick actions described earlier are available – Archive, Forward, Take.
- The Take action allows one of the Queue operators to “pick up” a group chat with the site visitor and continue personal communication. If the widget is configured to allow calls, the visitor has a Call button, clicking on which he can continue to communicate with voice or from video.
Also in the chat added intuitive discussion icons. They allow you to quickly distinguish chat rooms with site visitors and colleagues (PBX users). Another convenient feature is to reply to E-mail. The operator can click on the visitor's e-mail and reply to him after the end of the chat. Visitor's address can be obtained online or via offline form.
Demonstration of all these functions is presented in this video.