AtomSkills is the largest industry championship in Russia held according to the international WorldSkills methodology. In 2020, the Rosatom corporation – the organizer of the event – holds the fifth anniversary AtomSkills-2020 championship in open distance format. For the first time, not only Rosatom employees, but also third-party specialists will be able to take part in the competition.
Format: remote, online.
Competition days: July 31 – August 2, 2020
Acceptance of applications: until July 23, 2020
Any team that submits an application on time can take part.
- Participant 1 – design engineer of building structures.
- Participant 2 – design engineer of electrical installations.
- Participant 3 – design engineer of pipeline systems (process pipelines, heating and air conditioning systems, heating networks, technological solutions of boiler houses, central heating stations and small heat and power plants, water supply and sanitation facilities).
- Participant 4 is an information modeling specialist.
Work within the competence – team, competitive task is performed by the team, and the assessment is given to the team.
You can familiarize yourself with all the requirements for participants, as well as with the rules for the preparation and conduct of AtomSkills-2020 (competency “Engineering Design”) link.
What tasks will be?
The participants will create a project that includes three industrial facilities, as well as all communications between them. The teams will have to form a consolidated BIM model, perform engineering analysis and all the necessary calculations using BIM tools in the Model Studio CS system based on the nanoCAD CAD platform, develop the electrical part using the ETRO iPRO information and reference service. NormaCS information retrieval system is used to search for regulatory documents.
It should be noted that this year the emphasis will be on testing engineering knowledge and, in general, on the ability to automate processes.
The Nanosoft company will award valuable prizes to the three winning teams. Important: the project must be fully implemented by means of software products developed and / or distributed by the Nanosoft company.
Training with an expert
If you want to assemble a team and take part in the championship, Normasoft offers to pre-train with an expert. Leave a request on the site normasoft.com/training or write to email@example.com and you will find out:
- what were the subtleties of the tasks in the competitions of previous years;
- what awaits participants at AtomSkills 2020.
In addition, you will have access to the demo versions of the Nanosoft software products, you will be able to practice testing tasks and receive individual expert advice.
For all questions, call +7 (952) 501-36-56, +7 (351) 240-02-03.
Challenge yourself and win valuable prizes!