On May 30, at the Digital Security Webinar “Employee – backdoor: modern social engineering techniques”, we’ll tell you why the company's information security is tied not only to sustainable infrastructure and software, but also to absolutely every employee.
In the webinar program:
- Social engineering today: relevance, attack lines;
- Types of attacks: phishing, malicious attachments;
- Real tricks of attackers in the implementation of attacks;
- Reception performance statistics;
- Recommendations for protection.
The webinar will be useful:
- Heads and staff of the departments of information and IT;
- Anyone wishing to learn how to recognize the tricks of fraudsters and not cause big problems for your company.
The webinar will be held on May 30 at 11:00 (Moscow time). Details and registration here.