Speakers will talk about open source in general (about what happened, is happening and will happen there), as well as tell and show what path the contributors have to go and what pitfalls they can expect.
In particular, colleagues will cover the following topics:
- How to bring the product to release, and what unexpected things can await along the way;
- How and where is the best way to talk about the publication of the project and PR the team;
- How to work out bugs from those who are too lazy to write full information, or who do not understand how to hang them;
- How to write a step-by-step tutorial that will make it easier to get acquainted with the framework and involve in its use;
- Where to go next when your open source project has become a mature product with built-in processes.
You can view the full program and register to participate in the mitap on the event page.