The digest of interesting materials for the mobile developer # 351 (June 29 – July 05)
In the new digest, we understand the consequences of WWDC, release applications with one button, compare the performance of cross-platform frameworks, conduct stress testing, increase application revenue and do many other interesting things!
One-button mobile app release
Today I will summarize some of the results: I’ll tell you what we have come to during this time. Long story short: any employee involved in the process can unload at least all of our applications on both platforms in a few clicks – without a headache, a lot of time, registration and SMS. So, our release engineers department for 2019 saved about 830 hours.
inVerita and her team of mobile application developers are constantly studying the performance of cross-platform mobile frameworks available on the market to answer the question of which technology is best for your product.
• (+27) Budget DI on antipatterns
• (+21) Why developers refuse authorization through Apple with a fake email
• (+6) BoxView – convenient autolayout for iOS
• (+4) How to watch WWDC 2020 if you are not a developer
• (+3) Apple WWDC 2020: what’s new in iOS testing
• (+3) This year’s ARKit development and new feature in ARKit 4: Location Anchors
• WWDC and Platforms State of the Union presentations available with subtitles in Russian
• (+21) NewNode – decentralized CDN from FireChat developer
• (+9) How we solve the problem of the lack of UI UX design in 1C using Java Script and React.js
• (+6) Godot, 1000 little things
• (+5) SQL query optimization or search for dangerous criminals
• (+4) 6 Black Friday stress testing tips
• Podlodka # 170: The Art of Simple Illustrations