In this release, of course, we have a lot of materials with WWDC – App Clips, widgets, the new Xcode, macOS Big Sur, changes in StoreKit, UIKit and SwiftUI. In addition to them, stylization, useful innovations, logistics, animations and much more.
Most Important From Apple’s WWDC’20 Conference
Tonight was the 1st Apple Developer Conference – for the first time completely online. In this report, we listed the most significant innovations that were presented by the company employees for their operating systems and devices.
• (+16) Testing StoreKit on Xcode 12 and iOS 14
• (+15) SwiftUI 2020. What has changed?
• (+10) How and what to prepare for an interview for a novice iOS developer and not only
• (+6) iOS in-app purchases: configuration and adding to the project
• (+5) Performances and presentations in the style of Apple: the example of WWDC20
• iOS 14 allows you to receive notifications of important sounds
• (+9) Styling Android applications and the design system: how to do it and make friends with one another
• (+3) Android and 3D camera. Face recognition with Fraud protection
• (0) Code base. Extending RecyclerView
• ARCore Depth API open to all
• (+54) How we saved time for couriers. Logistics in Yandex.Food
• (+26) Creating shader animation in Unity
• (+21) Mobile antiviruses do not work
• (+15) UI / UX analysis on the example of a prototype in Figma and basic principles
• (+7) We create a progressive web application on ReactJS and place it in Netlify and PWA Store
• (+7) How Selenium Works: Episodes 3 – 5
• (+6) Usability Testing A to Z: A Detailed Guide
• (+3) Mobile app development: how is the price formed?
• (+3) UX / UI DESIGN: you cannot just take and draw a screen
• Podlodka # 169: layoffs
• (+19) From AI to VR: how industry and retail use new technologies
• (+15) Managing Yandex.Station and other columns with Alice from Home Assistant
• (+10) The experience of building a smart home on the Raspberry Pi and the open platform OpenHAB. Part 1
• (+9) HMI based on Node-red and Scadavis.io
• (+3) What does the NB-IoT DevKit Development Kit consist of?
← Previous digest. If you have other interesting materials or if you find a mistake, please send it to the mail.