Participated in the fourth episode of the podcast Sergey Kolyubin, head of the international laboratory “Biomechatronics and Energy Efficient Robotics»And Deputy Director of the Mega-Faculty of Computer Technologies and Management at ITMO University.
Timecodes for main topics:
- 00:19 – the speaker’s sphere of competence and specialized laboratories;
- 03:18 – what the masters in the robotics direction are doing;
- 07:32 – how to join these projects (prerequisites);
- 13:02 – features of the interdisciplinary approach;
- 19:24 – balance of theory and practice, personal and general projects.
The podcast is prepared and hosted by dmitrykabanov.
In the first three issues:
- AR in the stadium, process modeling and multidisciplinary game development
- Information security and quantum key distribution systems
- What awaits budding scientists in the field of ML