“Metalworking 2018”: at the iQB Technologies booth
From 27 to 31 May in the Moscow Expocentre Fairgrounds will be held "Metalworking 2019" – Russia's largest specialized exhibition of modern technologies and equipment for the metalworking industry.
During the exhibition, iQB Technologies will present unique 3D solutions at its booth in Pavilion 5.1, as well as hold a practical conference with a demonstration of 3D scanning and modeling. Our booth will be located in the section “Additive Technologies. Industrial 3D printing ”, which was first organized in 2018. At the upcoming exhibition, this site will become even larger, and the program of events will be even richer, which indicates the growing role of 3D technologies in Russia.
You can visit the exhibition free of charge by registering on the Metalworking 2019 website. All details about our participation in the event – on a special page.
iQB Technologies participates in the exhibition for the third year in a row. Read the blog about our exposition and conference in 2018.
3D solutions at the iQB Technologies booth
Quality control of products in production using a 3D scanner
- Input quality control of products suppliers
Automation of measurements at conveyor production
- Tooling control
- Measurement of wear parts during operation
- Reduced time to quality control
- Reducing the percentage of marriage at work
Reverse engineering of products using 3D scanning and modeling
Recreation or modernization of parts and their elements in the absence of design documentation (including worn out or outdated)
- Creation of digital archives of products, equipment and workshops
- Development and restoration of executive and technical documentation
Topological Optimization and 3D Metal Printing
- Creating geometrically complex structures, including all-metal
- Production of functional parts and technical prototypes for the design of products
- Production of forming elements of molds for casting thermoplastics and light materials
Prototyping and creation of burning models
- Creation of functional prototypes
- Ergonomic product inspection
- Creation of master models for casting, including those based on burning models
- Optimization of the production cycle
- Acceleration of the new product release process
IQB conference at the exhibition “Metalworking 2018”: product manager for 3D direction Nikita Kudryashov
IQB Technologies Conference
IQB Technologies invites you to take part in a practical conference “How 3D technologies help optimize production. Solutions. Benefits. Experience "at the exhibition" Metalworking 2019 ".
- Date and time: May 29, 2019, 11:00 – 14:00
- Expocentre, Pavilion 5, Hall 2, conference area
We will present advanced solutions from leading manufacturers and tell you about the experience of their implementation in Russia and the world. You will learn how to optimize production using 3D metal printing, additive casting technologies, as well as 3D scanners and software when solving problems of quality control and reverse engineering. The program will include a demonstration of the operation of the 3D scanner and a presentation of the success story directly by our customer.
We invite heads of enterprises and divisions, business owners, engineers, technologists, designers, designers, metrologists and other specialists in such industries as engineering, automotive and aerospace, instrument engineering, shipbuilding.
Speakers are leading technical experts of iQB Technologies, as well as invited guests – a specialist from SLM Solutions, the world's largest manufacturer of 3D-equipment for metal additive manufacturing, and a representative of a Russian manufacturing company using 3D-technology.
This event is a unique opportunity to see how the latest achievements of 3D technologies are put into practice and to discuss with experts the possibilities of their implementation in your enterprise. The last year’s iQB conference, which gathered more than 120 listeners, testifies to the increased interest in this topic.
Check out the conference program.
See you at the exhibition!