Master courses in Istio and Kafka, a book about Python and a bit about web development skills
Useful links to live events, videos, mitaps, tech books and books are below in our weekly post.
Start a new one:
- July 13, 2020
Master Course: Kafka
Analyze information in real time using Kafka Streams. Learn how to apply Kafka to your cloud-native application.
- July 15, 2020
Master Course: Istio
Service mesh for greater lipstick resilience to unexpected failures, feature routing and proper service protection.
- 10 ReactJS toolsto accelerate your web development skills.
- Flux, Helm top Cloud Native – Recommendations from experienced users on how to set up continuous delivery.
Not the most obvious for our selection – Python bookMore specifically about the Python Package Index (PyPI). In this guide, we will cover seven Python Package Index (PyPI) libraries, including Cython, Black, attrs, singledispatch, tox, flake8, and mypy. You can use it as a cheat sheet and refer to the manual when you need help solving a problem.
- how Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2 delivers faster Python 3.8
Speed up Python 3.8 by 30% on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2 by compiling with GCC’s -fno-semantic-interposition flag.
- Roadmap for Open Data Hub
Just look at what the Open Data Hub developers have planned for future releases: Kubeflow 1.0 will be available on Red Hat OpenShift, the development of Kubeflow CI, and more.
- What you need to know about security and compliance if you are an enterprise developer
As time goes on, technology is evolving, and protecting distributed software systems may seem more complex than ever, but the working principles of good software security have not, in general, changed.
- Red Hat build for OpenJDK Universal Base Images is now available in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2
Build Java applications that run inside containers in a safe, stable, and proven way in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.2 using the Red Hat OpenJDK build.
- Migration namespace-scoped Operator in cluster-scoped Operator
Learn about the operators in the namespace and in the cluster area, as well as the difference between them, migrating from one area to another. We talk about namespace-scoped and cluster-scoped Operators, their differences and migration paths.
- The latest about Red hat runtimes
- July 16, CI / CD webinar with Kubernetes
Webinar CI / CD and Kubernetes, Red Hat’s proprietary methodology.
- July 23, Red Hat Infrastructure Layer
Webinar about the human management of the infrastructure layer. Starring Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Red Hat Satellite, and Red Hat Insights.