For several years now, the market for the delivery of goods by unmanned aerial vehicles has been developing. Slowly but surely, this sphere is moving forward. Recently it became known that the German company has developed a drone capable of transporting 3 packages at a time. The new drone delivers them directly to the customer’s hands. If all goes well, a new era of B2C trading awaits us with very fast delivery with virtually no delays in the provision of services.
Model N 198
A new autonomous aircraft for the simultaneous transportation of three small-sized cargoes was developed by Wingcopter.
The main characteristics UAV:
- 150 km / h – maximum speed of the UAV in horizontal flight;
- 6 kg – maximum payload;
- ~ 75 km the drone overcomes on one battery charge with a load of 6 kg;
- a drone flies up to 109 km, carrying light loads;
- 8 rotors for takeoff of the delivery drone;
- 2 UAV wings for horizontal flight;
- 3 separate attachments and winches for lowering the load;
- 10 drones can be simultaneously controlled by one Wingcopter operator.
Another feature of the courier drone is that it is equipped with sensors and the necessary software that helps to fly around obstacles and leave parcels in the required places.
Drone completed according to the scheme of a mixed tiltrotor and uses a tilt-rotor mechanism.