We invite everyone to participate in the joint webinar Fujitsu and SUSE: “Open and reliable solutions for the digital age”, which will be held February 10, 2020 from 12.00 to 13.00 Moscow time. Register today.
During the webinar, experts will talk about the most relevant developments, allowing you to create a reliable and flexible infrastructure that meets the most diverse business needs and is ready for innovation. We will look at the features and benefits of solutions, as well as examples of successful collaborative implementations around the world. Let’s talk about the approaches of Fujitsu and SUSE to create a software-implemented infrastructure and about the modern possibilities for managing it.
Key topics of the webinar:
– New features of Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers
– Fujitsu PRIMEQUEST Servers – Unmatched Reliability and Scalability
– How Fujitsu’s latest server ecosystem can help grow business
– SUSE’s approach to building the latest generation software infrastructure
– SUSE Linux Enterprise Server – a world-class multimodal operating system
– SUSE CaaS Platform / CAP, SUSE Enterprise Storage, SUSE Manager
– SLES – a priority platform for SAP applications
– Evgeny Tarelkin, Business Development Manager, x86 server segment, Fujitsu
– Yuri Belov, Sales engineer, SUSE
If the registration link does not open, please copy the address into the address bar of the browser: