The new digest includes new iPhones, new maps and geolocation for Android, mobile tank testing and subscription tracking, ad network ratings and the Candy Crush Saga championship.
History of one pet project
A long time ago I thought that the idea was like this: I sat down, brainstormed with friends, invented, implemented – cool! But I am more and more convinced that the opposite works for me: the idea evolves over the years and at some point fires. This project was no exception.
• (+12) Android Guards. History of creation, development and the first meetup
• (+10) Embedding maps from Huawei in the Android application
• (+8) Avoid embedding external libraries in your project
• (+5) We embed geolocation from Huawei in the Android application
• (+4) Kotlin PageObject Pattern for Android UI Testing
• (+3) Building a Complex List of Items in 20 Minutes in Groupie Based Android
• (+2) Creating an Android SDK in Single-Activity Style
• (+2) Making the adapter code cleaner with MergeAdapter
• Android Studio 4.1 released
• (+30) Social Monitoring Application: Traffic Analysis
• (+23) Jungle town: how we wanted to change the world for the better by creating a children’s game
• (+13) Mobile tanks and tests: interview about testing World of Tanks Blitz
• (+9) How we developed an app for schoolchildren with schoolchildren: space design and job story for homework
• (+5) How we reimagined working with scenes in Unity
• Podlodka # 185: Constructive Communication
• (+57) Tablet sales are up this quarter, but it’s only a matter of time before they die out
• (+26) Turing Pi – cluster board for self-hosted applications and services
• (+19) Computer vision. Your own algorithm or solution out of the box?
• (+17) IBM Maximo Visual Inspection as a panacea for non-professionals. Part 2
• Google has learned to recognize sung and whistled songs