In this digest, Apple’s presentation, Android development tools and anti-patterns, ARM versus x86 versus cross-platform versus native development, the art of storytelling, design improvement secrets, and more!
IOS 14 Widgets – Features and Limitations
While we are all waiting for the release version of the OS to be released, I would like to share my experience of writing a widget for the “Wallet” application and tell you what opportunities and limitations our team encountered on beta versions of Xcode.
• (+15) 20 Android Developer Tools You May Not Know About
• (+8) Navigation Component-Jutsu, vol. 2 – nested navigation graphs
• (+2) Repository antipattern in Android
• (+1) HMS Core 5.0 Review: More ML Features on Mobile Devices and New Audio and Video Tools
• (0) How to implement automatic number entry with HUAWEI ML Kit’s OCR feature
• Microsoft launches Android apps on Windows 10
• (+19) ARM vs x86: What’s the difference between the two processor architectures?
• (+9) When it makes sense to write cross-platform apps: the rise and fall of React Native in Lingualeo
• (+8) Inserting Real Objects in Unity with Meshroom
• (+7) UXD – Reality and the future in design or a man in charge
• (+7) Crash-crash, baby. Automatic monitoring of fatal errors of mobile applications
• (+3) How a document is recognized on a mobile phone: from simple to complex
• Podlodka # 181: hunting
• (+29) We connect the new Xiaomi Gateway 3 to Home Assistant without a soldering iron and SMS
• (+24) How to go from a beginner pythonist to a certified TensorFlow developer in two months
• (+12) IR motion sensor on STM32
• (+3) Automotive software: options for strategic development
• Facebook announced Oculus Quest 2