Digest of interesting materials for a mobile developer # 357 (August 10 – 16)
In the new digest, we make a modular application from a monolith, fall in love with gradients, sue Apple, deal with errors, create a weather station and do many other useful things. Connect!
Divide and rule. Modular monolith application in Objective-C and Swift
Initially, we set a goal: to isolate the code that implements the chat function for user support and to reduce the build time. This led to useful consequences that are difficult to follow without habit and existing in the monolithic world of one project.
• (+9) Making a smile control game
• (+3) Hilt another DI?
• (+2) How to create a document photo applet yourself using the HUAWEI ML Kit
• (+1) Android Fragment Result Listener
• Android Dev Podcast # 116. Summer news
• (+25) How to hire 50 seniors in 43 days and quickly include them in the development process?
• (+18) About creating UI animations in games and why they are so important
• (+14) Flutter 1.20 Announcement
• (+5) Dart service: flutter web page
• (+4) Alice on Kotlin: turning the code into Yandex.Station
• Podlodka # 176: GPT-3 and Natural Language Processing
• (+29) 8 ML / AI projects that will brighten your portfolio
• (+28) Monitoring of production equipment: how is it going in Russia
• (+1) How to implement bank card recognition with HUAWEI ML Kit
• Xiaomi is preparing a new chipset