In this issue, we deal with RAM and subscriptions, with security and ambitious projects, with good habits and the very best applications, how design can kill your product and much more!
Why iPhone 4GB RAM but Android doesn’t?
From year to year, Android manufacturers are pushing the hardware side of smartphones: 108 MP, 8K video recording, 12GB of RAM … But wait, the iPhone has only 4GB of RAM. And this does not prevent him from working at the level or even faster than his competitors! And how did Apple manage to achieve this result?
How to implement in-app subscriptions in Android applications: tips and tricks
Every year the requirements for in-app subscriptions in mobile applications in the App Store and Google Play change, it becomes more and more difficult to take them into account the first time and not receive a series of rejections, thereby postponing the release sometimes for several months. If there are already a lot of publications about the requirements for the App Store, then sometimes questions still arise with the rules of in-app subscriptions for Google Play.
• (+48) Is your iPhone so secure? Overview of vulnerabilities and secret passages in iOS
• (+26) How Apple uses non-market methods to extort developers
• (+8) Avito iOS meetup materials # 8: videos and presentations
• (+7) How to create a calculator in Swift 5
• (+6) AppCode 2020.2: Swift Package Manager support, performance improvements, Change Signature for Swift, and more
• (+4) Implementation of Grid layout on SwiftUI
• Apple has effectively banned Stadia and xCloud streaming games
• (+17) Composite build as an alternative to buildSrc in Gradle
• (+11) Android inside out: comparison of Dalvik and ART
• (+7) Transforming Android Development with Jetpack Compose and Coroutines
• (+7) RecyclerView.ItemDecoration: making the most of it
• (+7) Is RxRelay magic? Subject vs RxRelay
• (+6) Implementing Barcode Scanning Functionality Using HMS Core Scan SDK
• (+5) Top Most Important Android Features for the Blind – According to Blind Experts
• Xiaomi abandoned the Android One program
• (+25) The tale of the development of an ambitious project by a 16 year old guy (file547)
• (+13) What skills can be pumped on a project with a large code base
• (+10) Protecting yourself from trackers on mobile platforms
• (+8) FigmaExport: how to automate the export of a UI-Kit from Figma to Xcode and Android Studio projects
• (+6) Managing scenes in Unity without pain or suffering
• (+5) Testing for Mobile Developers: Useful Videos from Android Meetup
• make sense: About the practice of Jobs-To-Be-Done, different levels of use, myths and dangers of product centricity
• (+13) [Фреймворк формирования полезных привычек] and maximum user involvement by the example of learning English
• (+1) How IDFA and Customer Data Control Lead to Trust Marketing
• LOVEMOBILE # 08: Adjust