Digest of interesting materials for a mobile developer # 354 (July 20 – 26)
In this release, cloud gaming and right-sided interfaces, updated Office and soulless monetizers, the rise of hyper-casual games and the decline of ML engineers, videos and localization, system design and server UI, Dart services and much more!
One of the winners of the iPhone Photography Awards 2020
Between design system and Server Driven UI
My name is Vladimir Kasatkin and I work as a back-end developer at ivi.ru, in the UX team. The purpose of this article is to show you how we have reduced the amount of client development, while also increasing the number of A / B tests performed.
• (+12) Graduates of the semester course “Android Application Development”, Technopark Mail.ru
• (+2) How to make RxJava friends with VIPER in Android, application approaches and the structure of schedulers
• (0) How to make friends React Native and Java code on Android
• Android 11 becomes Red Velvet Cake
• (+24) Open source cloud gaming on WebRTC: p2p, multiplayer, zero latency
• (+21) Right-hand interface: adapting controls to right-to-left languages
• (+18) Dart service: introduction, backend infrastructure
• (+7) DHH Interview: Discussed App Store Issues and New Mail Service Hey
• (+6) 21 methods of UX research: which one to choose
• (+5) The story of how a game development company grew out of a student gamedev club
• (+4) A detailed breakdown of navigation in Flutter
• (+3) Flutter under the hood: Binding
• (+3) Application themes for Xamarin.Forms
• (+2) What’s new in Unity 2020.1?
• IObeya Receives $ 17 Million for Agile Digitalization
• (+25) My acquaintance with AppGallery: how I took advantage of Huawei’s capabilities and found a growth point for my project
• (+14) Why monetizers don’t have a soul and toxic team members are the most effective
• (+4) Does a designer need metrics?
• (0) Flexible localization: how to apply agile to your translation project
• (0) Videos for a long-term advertising campaign for a mobile game: what to do to keep the audience from getting boring with creatives?
• (0) Charismatic design, or using empathy to engage the user
• The rise of hyper-casual games: Adjust and Unity report
• (+86) Warm tube internet radio
• (+40) OpenAI’s GPT-3 May Be The Greatest Thing Since Bitcoin
• (+13) Neurons “from scratch”, or How we made an assistant for our technical support dispatchers
• OpenCV AI Kit Goes To Kickstarter