We invite you to register for the webinar, which will take place on May 19 at 11 am Moscow time. You will learn about the line of ApexSQL solutions, free and paid product features, approach to licensing, and can also ask questions.
- ApexSQL Compare Is a tool for comparing SQL code, files and folders. Also works as an extension for SSMS or Visual Studio.
- ApexSQL Decrypt – streaming decryption of objects in SQL Server: procedures, functions, triggers and a view. Also works as an extension for SSMS or Visual Studio.
- ApexSQL Discover – Discovery of SQL Server instances and related services SSRS, SSAS and SSIS.
- ApexSQL Refactor Is a tool for refactoring and formatting SQL code. Works as an extension for SSMS or Visual Studio.
- ApexSQL Model – creating diagrams of SQL Server objects. Also works as an extension for SSMS or Visual Studio.
- ApexSQL Plan – a tool for optimizing Execution plans. Also works as an extension for SSMS.
- ApexSQL Complete – The tool automatically completes SQL statements and allows you to add your own snippets (keyboard shortcuts for autocomplete). Also works as an extension for SSMS or Visual Studio.
- ApexSQL Propagate – a tool for executing SQL code on several databases at a time.
- ApexSQL Search Is a utility for searching data and objects in the depths of SQL Server. Works as an extension for SSMS or Visual Studio.
- ApexSQL DevOps Toolkit – a tool for creating CI / CD pipelines. The only product listed here has a web console.
- ApexSQL Audit – a tool for auditing a database for compliance with security requirements, incl. HIPAA, GDPR, PCI are supported. Reports and view of the history of changes are supported.
- ApexSQL Backup – Automation of creating an incremental backup, transaction log and full backup. Restoration to a specific point in time is supported, you can create templates for creating a backup and flexibly configure backup plans.
- ApexSQL Defrag – utility for monitoring and managing defragmentation.
- ApexSQL Job – tool for managing tasks, including history, schedule and notifications.
- ApexSQL Log – a tool for reading the transaction log for auditing, replicating or rolling back changes.
- ApexSQL Recover – recovery of damaged, deleted or lost data.
- ApexSQL Analyze – a tool for analyzing links in a database.
- ApexSQL Build – a tool for automating the creation of a database. Can connect to version control systems.
- ApexSQL Enforce – SQL code enhancer.
- ApexSQL Generate Is a tool to generate millions of rows of data in one click. Export of test data to SQL, XML, CSV, JSON and Excel is supported.
- ApexSQL Mask – a tool for searching, classifying and masking sensitive data in the database. Has 220+ predefined masks and 55+ built-in filters for classification.
- ApexSQL Script – a tool for creating DDL and DML scripts and executable installation packages.
- ApexSQL Source Control – a tool for integrating version control systems with SSMS.
- ApexSQL Trigger – data audit in the database and translation into DML.
- ApexSQL Unit Test Is a tool for performing unit tests directly from the SSMS console.
We also have:
Interfaces for monitoring the performance of popular databases in Foglight for Databases
Quickly isolate Microsoft SQL Server performance issues in Quest Foglight
10 free ApexSQL utilities for managing Microsoft SQL Server databases
How not to turn into a dragonfly if you have many different databases