Conversations, a conference on conversational artificial intelligence for developers and business, will be held in Moscow on November 26. MTS, MegaFon, Beeline, Tikkurila, Otkritie Bank, Yandex. Cloud, Speech Analytics, Cardif, iPavlov, DoDo Pizza, MIPT and other interesting companies will talk about tools, cases, fails, monetization models, prospects and market limitations , international analytical agency Canalys!).
Under the cut – more about headliners and a promotional code for buying a ticket.
What is it about?
Conversations is the only event in Russia devoted entirely to colloquial artificial intelligence, where it is also viewed from all possible angles.
Developers share personal and corporate hacks for creating bots with AI and skills for assistants and a smart home, test interactive platforms and analyze ASR TTS technologies, discuss the intricacies of working with customers and ways to make money in a new market.
The business tells about its experience in using conversational AI technologies in communication with customers and employees, about the effectiveness and inefficiency of projects, about working with vendors and self-development, about high expectations and real breakthroughs.
What will the headliners talk about this time?
Top 3 Market Reports
• Global voice prospectives for 2020: smart speakers, displays, what's next? Ben Stanton, Canalys International Analyst
• Voice assistants in the era of Audio AR: headphones and smart glasses with voice control – trends, prospects and features of the transmission of audio content. Igor Mikhnenko, design house NotAnotherOne
• User privacy VS voice assistants. How not to burn yourself in Russian laws? Maxim Ali, Maxima Legal
Top 3 reports about tools and technologies
• Speech analytics capabilities for quick pumping of voice robots: 100% control, troubleshooting, search for insights. Alexey Kondratenko, Speech Analytics
• Automatic extraction of valuation relationships based on neural networks. Natalya Lukashevich, Moscow State University
• A world beyond the three Ver: recognition and synthesis of speech. Nikita Semenov, MTS
Top 3 Speech Development Skills for Voice Assistants
• What is wrong with your voice assistant? Dmitry Chechetkin, Just AI
• VUI design – team, tasks, tools and processes. Pavel Guay, tortu.io
• Entertaining skills, publishing, games: success stories and ecosystem problems. Secret speaker
Top 5 cases from developers and business
• Voice robots in telecom. The history of one project – from pilot sales to an agile team. Andrey Konshin, MegaFon
• Conversational intelligence in telemedicine: two hype in one bottle. Boris Zingerman, INVITRO
• Creating a prompter bot on transformers: almost a terminator, but no. Daria Serdyuk, Just AI
• Voice assistant with many personalities: a new approach to simulating emotions and creating a digital seller. Dmitry Savchenko, Digital Consciousness Research Center
• “Connect with the Emperor.” The story of how we automated the contact center of Dodo Pizza. Roman Doronin, EORA; Alexey Medvedovsky, DODO Pizza
How to take part?
Reports and master classes are divided into two streams – Business and Developers. Tickets are available at Conversations conversations-ai.com. Special discount for Habr readers – according to promocations conversations_5yS
And you can follow the news in the official telegram channel of the conference.
Loft Hall # 2. Moscow, ul. Leninsky Sloboda, 26, Building 11 (metro Avtozavodskaya)
How it was
The second Conversations conference was held in June 2019 in St. Petersburg and brought together more than 500 people. The headliners of the event were Yandex, MTS, Mail.ru Group, Megafon, Tinkoff, Home Credit Bank, Ozon Travel, Sberbank, Splat, DPD, BRLab, iPavlov, ELMA, EORA, Ready for Sky and other companies.
And it was like this: